- SPY Detector: Intro to the signal (PDF)
- SPY Detector: 20 Year Signal History (MS Excel)
- SPY Detector: VIDEO Example of Ratio Spread Version 1 (Youtube)
- SPY Detector: 20 Year Signal “Next Day Statistics” Data (MS Excel)
- SPY Detector: 20 Year Signal “Next Day Statistics” Overview and Analysis (PDF)
- SPX Ratio Spread Back Testing Results – Part 2
- SPX Ratio Options Back Test: Day by Day
- SPX Ratio Options Back Test: ONE Export 2010-2012
- UPDATED 5/29/2014 SPY Detector: Graphic of Next Day % Move Chart
- UPDATED 6/3/2014 SPY Detector vs. Buy and Hold (.JPG)
SPY Detector can be applied to many types of options strategies including credit spreads, butterflies, iron condors, and more. By adding this signal, you can know when to defend positions BEFORE they may get into big trouble.
The SPY Detector signal allows you to take advantage of five different strategies by observing the signal just one time per day (delivered via email). The strength is represented with a scale of 0 to 100% in increments of 20%.
SPY Detector updates are regularly given to premium LessThanRandom.com subscribers. Join now to get these important updates that can help protect your account.
The SPY Detector and any related commentary is for educational purposes only. Please consult with your financial adviser before making investment decisions.